Search here

Custom Search

Earn here

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Angelina Jolie: I Am Still Just a "Punk Kid With Tattoos"

Knives, bisexual romances, tattoos.Despite being a mother of six, Angelina Jolie says her rebellious past still remains a part of who she is."I don't walk around feeling I need to apologize or explain myself," the 33-year-old actress tells December's Harper's Bazaar. "I am still, at heart and always will be just a punk kid with tattoos."See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.She also says she'll only play characters on the big screen that she would ideally want to hang out with."I tell stories that are about the type of woman I'd want to meet," says the star, who plays the mother of a kidnapped son in her latest drama Changeling.Look back at unforgettable photos of Angelina Jolie on the big screen."The type of woman where I think, even if it's silly characters I've played, like in Tomb Raider, there's something about her that will be fun for my daughters to see one day," she adds.She says she and beau Brad Pitt explain the difference between the big screen and real life to their children."Listen, my kids play video games. I let them play with toy soldiers. We don't take war and violence lightly, but we don't hide it from anybody," she says. "We say, 'Mommy and Daddy have movies where we play these characters, but there's real death and violence in the world.'"See Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's family album.Jolie recently admitted that she bought son Maddox, 7, some knives."My mom took me to buy my first daggers when I was 11 or 12," Jolie said in November's W magazine. "And I've already bought Maddox some."

No comments:

Earn by Survey